Many people try to cover dark undereye circles with concealer, but some people have found home remedies to be helpful. Do you have any tips for reducing the appearance of dark undereye circles, naturally? Share your Tips
- Girls....Listen up! I just wanted to tell you that you are all beautiful now matter what! dark circles may make you look tired but that is only one flaw! You have to look past the obivous things and tell yourself"I am amazingly beautiful!"
Milk in cotton swab
- My dark circles are really scary, its because of lack of over sleep and starin computer continously. I tried the tips n its really workin:) i would like to share my tip n hope it works. Just dip a cotton swab in milk n keep it no closed eyes for 20min. Hope it works n u guys lik it.
- —Guest Sayuri daners
- sasha cosmetics have a creame to powder foundation that really covers the dark circle. once you get a shade one point lighter than ur original foundation shade it works perfect with a translucient powder.. thumbs up
- —Guest NISHA
Other Remedies for Dark Circles
- Thank you for writing such a helpful article about hiding dark circles. I also found another great article that had some really good tips to help prevent dark circles, what causes dark circles and it also has some really good remedies like tomato juice with lemon, basil and I think mint.. Anyway, here is where i found the article
- —Guest Stuart
Dark Circles under eyes
- Nothing. I have found. It has been a job and lots of money tring to find something.
- —Guest Ken
- Thanks for the tips: I'll try them and get back to you.
- —Guest Mukundanghri
- I have very bad dark circles under my eyes or a 25 yer old female, i sleep the recommended amount but find that over sleeping tends to make them worse. I have also found that by putting an extra pillow under my head when sleeping reduces puffy eyes in the morning. mostly i think its genetic. lots of concealers tend to make it stand out more or cake it up. i find that using green or yellow as a bases colour first beore adding a light powder works better and looks more natural. Boots pharmacy do an excellent one called banana split with both green and yellow base coats. of course we all know the importance of drinking plenty of water, this is key to healthy bright eyes :) Green tea is an aquired taste but it really is the master of the detox world. if you simply cant drink it or are on a caffine free diet or if its beore bed try nettle and mint. V relaxing and cleansing.
Hope this helps.
- —Guest Kerrie