Cinnamon is one of the oldest known spices. It has a delicious, naturally sweet flavor that many people love.
Although many people like to simply sprinkle cinnamon on oatmeal or apple slices, having cinnamon in tea is another option. You can find cinnamon in chai tea, or you can make your own cinnamon tea using this recipe.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 regular or decaffeinated black tea bag
- erythritol, stevia, or another sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Substitutions: Instead of black tea, you can substitute rooibos tea or honeybush tea.
1. Place the cinnamon stick in a cup.
2. Add the boiling water and steep covered for 10 minutes.
3. Add the teabag. Steep for one to three minutes.
4. Sweeten to taste, if desired.