Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 cup of kale (approximately 3 leaves)
- 2 cups of romaine (approximately 3 leaves)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
1. Wash the vegetables and dry them well.
2. Cut the cucumber, apple, and lemon into pieces small enough to fit into your juicer.
3. Process the ingredients, one by one, in a juicer. Larger leaves with a firm stem, such as kale and romaine, can be rolled up along the stem before being juiced.
4. Drink immediately. Juice can be stored for up to 24 hours covered tightly in the refrigerator.