Any wound should be evaluated by medical personnel and receive appropriate first aid and emergency care. These remedies aren't a substitute for medical attention.
The person often feels worse with movement and does not want to be touched. Arnica is especially useful for bruises and injuries that feel sore.
This remedy is often indicated for bruises and muscle injuries. The affected area feels stiff, cold and sore. The person feels better after applying cold applications to the affected part. This is a good remedy for bruises that do not respond to arnica.
For any injury that involves nerve pain or injury. There may be tingling or numbness. The person feels worse when he or she is touched or feels cold.
1. Gibson DM. First Aid Homeopathy. The British Homeopathic Association. London, England. 1997.
2. Kruzel T. The Homeopathic Emergency Guide. North Atlantic Books and Homeopathic Educational Services. Berkeley, CA 1992.
3. Lessell CB. The World Travellers' Manual of Homeopathy. C.W. Daniel Company Limited. Essex, England. 1993.
4. Lininger S, Gaby A, Austin S, Brown DJ, Wright JV, Duncan A. The Natural Pharmacy, 2nd Edition. Prima Health and Healthnotes, Inc., 1999.
5. Morrison R. Desktop Companion to Physical Pathology. Hahnemann Clinic Publishing Nevada City, CA. 1998.